Craig Beck, Your Personal Life Coach
One of the main benefits of working with Craig Beck ABNLP, ABHYP, DhP as your personal coach is the ability to gain a fresh, informed perspective on problems that you face. In addition to offering new insight into challenges, life coaching with Craig can help you to zero in on negative patterns that could be standing in the way of your success.
Many people view working with Craig as a means of bridging the gap between your current circumstances and the life you’d like to lead. The following are some of the positive outcomes that could result from getting started with personal coaching:
- Better work/life balance
- Elimination of long-held fears and anxieties
- Quitting drinking and staying sober
- Enhanced creativity
- Greater financial security
- Improved communication skills
- More satisfying work life
- Dating and attraction mastery
- Stronger relationships with friends and family
Additionally, many ask for help to work through barriers that may interfere with finding a partner. Craig is an expert in attraction and dating psychology and can help you find the man or woman of your dreams.
Many people also look to one to one coaching for help in identifying their passion and carving out their ideal career path.
Coaching Terms And Conditions:
Coaching is a partnership; solution focused, a results-oriented and systematic process in which the Coach facilitates the enhancement of career performance, self-directed learning and personal & professional development of the coaching client. Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct, personal and often challenging conversation. Both parties acknowledge that successful coaching requires active collaboration between coach and client.
Coaching is not therapy and thus does not aim to treat psychological problems. In such cases, the Coach may apply other alternative tools and techniques such as NLP, Hypnotherapy and Time Line Therapy.
The client agrees to disclose detail of past and present psychological or psychiatric treatment. If such issue becomes apparent during the coaching relationship, the coach may recommend referral to the appropriate and qualified specialist.
All information about the coach/client relationship and any written notes resulting from the session/s will remain completely confidential.
The Coach plays the role of facilitator of change, while it is the Client's responsibility to enact change.
As Coach I will:
- Be clear with you about the coaching relationship, including any expectations.
- Be prepared for each coaching session.
- Maintain complete confidentiality, unless you give me explicit permission to share particular information with others.
As Client I will:
- Thoughtfully prepare for each coaching session.
- Be on time and finish on time.
- Ensure I have access to a fast, reliable internet connection for the session.
- Complete all tasks between each coaching session.
- Be at cause not effect.
- Surrender to the process, receive, accept and act on feedback.
- Be open, not withholding of any information or truth that could affect the coaching result.
Location Of Session:
Both parties agree to engage in coaching through Skype/Facetime meetings. The Client will book and pay for their session using the ScheduleOnce website.
The Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach a minimum of 6 hours in advance of the time of the scheduled session if the Client wishes to cancel by email [email protected]
The Coach reserves the right to bill the Client 100% of the coaching fee if there is a no-show or cancelation less than 1 hour before the session is due to start.
The Client is responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results. As such the Client agrees that the Coach is not, and will not be liable for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect results of any services provided by the Coach. The Coach is not engaged to prevent, cure or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
Payment and booking is taken as a digital signature to this agreement and associated terms and conditions.